Dear Valued Clients,
OPITO-approved MEMIR Training provides personnel with formal training in command, control, communications and stress-related factors in the management of major emergencies. This programme also provides initial emergency management training for personnel who are undertaking a training and competence programme to progress to the role of an emergency response manager.
The Major Emergency Management Initial Response (MEMIR) training is directed towards individuals who are either designated as being in charge of, are members of, or provide support to an emergency management team in an emergency
The Delegate’s learning outcomes are specified below:
To successfully complete this training, delegates will practice:
- Review, manage and assess the information available in an emergency situation in a timely manner.
- Establish priorities and take effective action.
- Implement predetermined emergency plans and procedures in the context of the current emergency.
- Efficiently communicate information and instructions.
- Keeping appropriate agencies informed through the support Emergency Response Team.
- Monitor and control resources.
- Evaluate progress and communicate changes in plans and priorities.
- Effectively delegate authority and manage individuals and teams.
DURATION: 4 days
CERTIFICATION : OPITO approval
SCHEDULE : From 12 – 15 September, 2023
COURSE FEE: 2500 USD/PAX
LOCATION: PVD Training, Road 1, Dong Xuyen Industrial Zone, Rach Dua Ward, Vung Tau City, Viet Nam
CONTACT US :
Ms. Tran Thi Viet Ha – [email protected]
Tel: (+84-254) 3612 099 Ext 237
Ms. Le Thi Tra Mi – [email protected]
Tel: (+84-254) 3612 099 – Ext : 222
- Congratulations to PVD Training’s learner who completed Fire Team Member course on 22nd Aug, 2022
- PVD Training hưởng ứng “Tuần lễ áo dài” từ ngày 01/03 – 08/03/2023
- Feedback GWO 1/2022
- LỊCH ĐÀO TẠO AN TOÀN BIỂN HÀNG TUẦN (BOSIET-TBOSIET-FOET-TFOET)
- Chúc mừng Nữ giảng viên OPITO đầu tiên tại PVD Training nhân ngày 8/3