With a facility of over 2 hectares located in Dong Xuyen Industrial Zone, Vung Tau City, the Oil & Gas hub and the harbor for rigs and ships in Vietnam, PVDT is an integrated one-stop unit well equipped with state-of-the-art features for technical services & training on site. In particular, the center houses:
- 20 international standard training rooms
- 100-square-meter and 300-square-meter swimming pools for Offshore Safety Training
- An open fire yard for Fire Fighting Training
- A thousand-square-meter technical workshop
- Marine & Life Raft workshop
- IWCF Well Control Simulator
- A wide range of advanced simulators and equipment for safety & technical training such as Firefighting equipment container, HUET simulator, TEMPSC lifeboat, a drilling derrick, drilling equipment, Well control simulators, etc.
- Lunch cafeteria, coffee break area, rejuvenation rooms, sauna rooms and other facilities.
Besides, PVD Training has its representative office in Ho Chi Minh City and an office in Yangon, Myanmar.