PVD Training opens Oil spill response training course. The well-designed and intensive program shall be delivered over 3 days with presentations, debates, table-top exercises as well as field-exercise. Delegates shall be provided with the basics oil spill response to be able to perform any role in a response team. More than just to learn, delegates are given opportunities to gain valuable experiences and confidence because they have been trained by our experienced oil-spill experts.
Course aims and objectives:
– Understand the weathering processes of oil in the marine environment.
– Understand environmental issues in oil response.
– Understand how to set up and manage an oil spill response
– Understand how to select and implement response strategies, clean-up methods
– Using appropriate clean-up equipment.
– Understand how to implement a waste management plan, health and safety management plan as well as logistic plan.
CONTACT TRAINING CONSULTANCY AND COURSE REGISTRATION:
Mr. Bách – 0918819171
Email: [email protected]
Training center address: Road 1, Dong Xuyen IZ, Rach Dua ward, Vung Tau City, Baria – Vungtau Province, Vietnam.