PVD Training is looking to recruit a Senior Legal Adviser for the project in Ho Chi Minh City. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a professional environment with career development and personal growth opportunities.
Position: Senior Legal Adviser
Download JD : Download JD
Qualifications/Experiences & Skills:
• Degree & Qualifications: Bachelor in Law (HCM/HN University of Law, University of Economic – Law).
• Having a law practice certificate or a master’s degree in law is preferred.
• English skill: IELTS 5.5, TOEIC 600 or equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat;
• Good thinking ability, proactive, flexible, and able to withstand high pressure at work Experiences:
• At least 5-year working experience in legal and compliance area in a corporate legal environment or working at a law firm and/or E&P industry;
• Experience in bidding, oil, and gas is preferred;
• Strong knowledge of the laws of Vietnam relating to corporate, investment, commercial, labor, and Petroleum Laws.
If you are qualified and interested, please submit your resume/CV via email: [email protected] with the subject: “ Apply for the position – Senior Legal Advisor”
Contact: Ms. Tay 0904452492