Vung Tau is a well-known coastal city in Vietnam, renowned for its year-round temperate climate and picturesque landscapes, featuring high mountains and azure seas. When tourists visit Vung Tau, they often explore the city’s most vibrant street – Bacu (formerly known as Nguyen Thai Hoc), which is the main road leading straight to Front Beach. Many people are curious about the somewhat Western-sounding name of this street, especially since it is located in the heart of the city. This is an interesting story that reflects the spirit of diplomacy and friendship between two countries, Vietnam and Azerbaijan, a republic located in the Western Asia region, approximately 19 flight hours away from Vietnam. In the 1960s, Vietnam invited Soviet experts in the field of oil and gas to survey and establish oil exploration rigs in the offshore waters. In 1966, the first eight Vietnamese students were sent to study at the Institute of Chemistry and Oil in the capital city of Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Congratulations to PVD Training’s learner who completed Power Relay course on 25th Aug, 2022
- Our Journey at OGAV 2023 Expo
- Chúc mừng Nữ giảng viên OPITO đầu tiên tại PVD Training nhân ngày 8/3
- Safe Driving at Work Training
- Unlocking Wind Turbine Performance – Discover Our In-Depth Blade Maintenance Training