Basic electric welding & Advanced welding (6G)
Theories: Basic Welding 1F-2F-3F-4F-1G-2G-3G
- Welding safety
- Principle of arc.
- Welding method
- Setting welding current
- Welding equipment & accessories
- Welding material
- Types of weld joints
- Welding postures
- Defects in welding
- Theory tests
- Practicing: 1F – 2F – 3F – 4F – 1G – 2G – 3G
B . Advanced welding from 4G (plate) (Pipe) 5G-6G
I . Theories
- Metallographic structure of the weld
- Welding terminology, symbols.
- Deformation in welding.
- Type of weld joints
- 4G welding technique
- 5G welding technique
- Setting up current with different welding rods.
- Welding material (Base material, filler material, properties of welding rod and characteristics).
- 6G welding technique (45 angle posture).
- Practicing: 4G –5G – 6G
- Portable automatic cutter
Cutting oxygen flow
2. Combustible gas mixture flow
3. Flame heating up
4. Cutting groove
5. Welding workpiece
- How to use manual cutting lights
- Calculating the cutting gas pressure to match up with the cutting groove and material along with thickness and thinness.
- Parameters of cutting lights, torches.
- Safety procedures when operating cutting lights
- Maintenance of Oxygen & Gas, Acetylene cutting equipment.